- 6.2009 – Present Founder / eLoom Design LLC., Dallas, TX
- • Provided graphic design and printing services for small to medium size businesses.
• Created brochures and flyer.
• Created POP signages for retails and restaurants using Roland SP540V large format printer.
• Created and installed vehicle wrap.
• Worked closely with end clients to support client’s marketing and promotional needs including CI, BI, advertising, model/product photography, video shooting and editing, printing, package design, large format printing and web design.
- 1.2007 – 5.2009 Creative Director / Creative Geographics, Inc. Southlake, TX
- • Created architectural visualization product for commercial real estate industry
• Worked with engineers and programmers to bring technical sources into an art projects
- 5.2003 – 1.2007 Art Director / ISE Games, Inc. Grapevine, TX
- • Ran day to day operation of an art department and supported director of technology for many PC based shooting sports games including, Xtreme • Accuracy Shooting, NRA High Power Competition, NRA Varmint Hunt, Daisy Air Gun Fun, Cub Scouting on Target.
• Produced 3D game assets using 3D Studio Max.
• Worked with a marketing director to create and manage marketing materials for the company.
- 11.2002 – 4.2003 Lead Artist / eMotorsports, Inc. Dallas, TX
- • Managed 4 artists for the completion of NHRA Drag Racing Thunder game for PC
- 1.2002 – 10.2002 Lead Artist / Moto1.net Irving, TX
- • Led a team of 7-8 artists for NHRA Drag Racing Thunder
• Created 3D models and textures for the game
- 6.2000 – 12.2001 Senior Cinematic Artist / Moto1.net Irving, TX
- • Created cinematic 3d intro videos for PC racing games.
• Produced low polygon 3D game art assets including vehicles, racing tracks, and other props and textures for NHRA Drag Racing Main Event, NHRA Drag Racing 2 games.
- 10.1998 – 5.2000 3D Artist/Animator / Motorsims, Inc. Irving, TX
- • Created low polygon models and textures for bikes and tracks in AMA Superbike game.
• Worked on animation for in-game character animation.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effect, Lightroom, 3D Studio Max.
9.1994 – 2.1998
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
BFA in Computer Graphics (Concentrated on Animation)
Pratt Circle Award 1998 /Taylor Endowment Scholarship 1996 /Foundation merit award-First place in Drawing Award 1995 /Bolton Scholarship 1995